A European leader in communication strategy for the European Parliament.
A European multilingual project involving translation and recording services in 24 languages of online educational videos within a tight timeframe (videos published weekly). Covering a wide range of subjects, their goal was to inform teenagers on the role and responsibilities of European institutions.
- A first meeting with the client was held to gather information about the expected style, voice tone, target audience(s) and technical requirements. Due to the medium and the specific audience, several aspects had to be taken into account: translation length, speed of speech, on-screen synchronization, etc.
- We recruited translators, reviewers, and voice talent teams.
- We scheduled studio time for 24 languages.
- Constant communication between project stakeholders was ensured through the Microsoft Team Website platform.
Weekly assessment of the translated material and process adjustments were discussed with the client
Successful 5 step-project:
- Translation and review requiring several iterations due to length restrictions and specific video characteristics
- Validation by the client
- Recording the voice talents
- Studio synchronization
- Audio validation and post-production of videos (video and sound mixing)
We only have positive things to say about this partnership with GIB, which enabled us to broadcast our programmes in all 28 countries of the European Union. GIB’s work on this project can be summed up in a few words: professionalism, commitment, customer focus, and availability. Thanks to the whole team!